A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
A. About us
Material Handling Systems, Inc. is a crane and hoist services and repair company, headquartered in the State of Florida in the United States (“we,” “us,” “our,” “MHS,” and “Material Handling Systems, Inc.” ) We place high priority on protecting the integrity of your data, whether it is about you, your company, your transactions, your products or your service. We collect and process your personal data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
B. Statement of Website Data Protection (the “Statement”)
This Statement describes the collection and processing of Personal Information & Personal Data in connection to your use of Material Handling Systems, Inc. websites (the “Site”, any public internet page of Material Handling Systems, Inc.
The purpose of our website is intended for informational and E-commerce purposes and, while we do not automatically collect personal data (i.e. data identifying you or your organization directly, or indirectly such as name, address, or email address) we may collect and process personal data in the following ways, e.g.:
i) Information you provide to us: Throughout your navigation of our products and services, you may request to contact us, thus providing Personal Information about you & your Contacts. Personal Information is usually, although not exclusively, collected when you apply for our service, submit an inquiry, consult with our customer service team, send us an email or communicate with us in any other way.
- ii) How we collect data
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are required for the operation of our websites and digital channels. They include cookies that allow you to proceed into a secured login portion of the website, such as a distributer portal or shopping cart.
- Analytical/Performance cookies: Allow us to rate and improve the performance of our digital channels by tracking how users move throughout our site, allowing us to provide the best content and information needed by our visitors.
- Targeted cookies: This enables us to create relatable content that is targeted to our visitors’ preferences and needs. We may also share this information with third parties.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential to our operation and Services, but optimize the user experience for our users. Utilization of these cookies helps us greet you by name and remember your preferred region or language.
iii) Third Parties
- What you can do to protect your rights