Damages happen, even to the best maintained equipment.
We’ll never replace an entire system unless it’s absolutely necessary.That’s why we provide crane kits that contain all the essential components of a crane. Our goal is to continuously offer the best solution at the best possible price.
Crane Kit Parts
- Top running/under running
- Single girder/double girder
- Machine and Hardened 6 inch end truck wheels for long life
- Dual drive motors, one per end truck, with bridge speed, depends on application needed
- 2 1/2 HP bridge motors.
- Bridge Brakes as required by OSHA
- Bumpers & Rail Sweeps
- Lockable-Disconnect: Required by OSHA
- Pendant Operated Mainline Disconnect: Additional safety measure which allows the operator to immediately disconnect power in case of emergency
- Single Fused Transformer for All Controls: Prevents electrical feedback issues seen in separate hoist and bridge transformers.
- End Truck Relays
- Crane Mounting Frame for Control Box
Top Quality MHS Standard Hoist: Can be customized to customers’ needs
- Single or Double Speed Controls
- Mainline On/Off Switch: Control over momentary or complete stop
- Pendant Wire
- Strain Relief Cable
- Grommets, Connectors & Hardware
- Hardware & Brackets: For bridge crane installation, includes clamps, clips, brakes and assembly
- C track type system with trolleys
- Flat Festoon Cable: For greater control and power to the hoist
- Hook Bolts (adjustable hook bolts facilitate future alignment)
- Splice Plates
- ASCE 25#
- Wiring & Break Control System: Connectors, flex tubing, and conduit to run from control box to end truck motors
- 16 AWG color coded and labeled Conductors
- Pendant Wiring
- Terminating the festoon wires into the bridge control box
- Terminating the festoon wires into the hoist
- Wiring a power wire to connect to the collector show assembly
- Terminating end truck wiring in control box (you would still need to connect the other end to the motors.)
- Senior Fabricator: Offers expert support to your internal assembly team to ensure the installation is done properly
- Full Crew: Prepares and performs installation for you. This is the no hassle, turn-key option
- Motion Sensor Strobe Light: Early warning of lifted load for safety
- Separate Pendant Festoon: Gives operators ability to stay clear of long or large loads
- Pendant Operated Horn: Recommended by OSHA as additional safety measure
- Dual Power Collectors: Eliminate risk of phase loss and equipment malfunction
- Remote Control with Extra Transmitter: Allows operators to control the system at a greater distance
- 12in. Diam. End Truck Wheels: Offer greater support, resulting in reduced stress and extended system life
- Multistep, Infinitely-Variable Speed on Bridge Control: Allows ramp speed to be programmed, reducing load swing
- Variable Drive on Trolley and Hoists : Variable drives offer greater speed control for adequate load-weight handling, and can be set at your specific needs.
- Electrical Regeneration Unit: Feeds excess power into the supply line. This saves up to 40% in electrical costs.