From replacement variable frequency drives to custom panels and automation, we’ve got everything you need for controls.
We have electrical engineers on staff to address all of your control needs. Why should you purchase your inverter or control panel from MHS?
- UL508A Certified
- Overload Capability – 300% starting torque
- Oversized Power Sections – Cooler operation and longer life
- Built in Braking Resistors
- Large, User Friendly Display
- Color and number coded wiring for easy troubleshooting, long life, and ease of use
Our controls are engineered to offer tight control over both torque and speed regulation, while offering the industry’s simplest and most user-friendly operator interface.
Designed to handle the industry’s most demanding conditions, our drives and panels deliver only the highest level of performance.
|Control Panels – UL508A
|Variable Frequency Controls
|Safety Enclosed Conductors
|U.S. Safety Trolley Remote Controls
|Push Button Pendants
|Other Electrical Products